If you have deleted your default VPC in AWS, you can create a new default VPC. A default VPC is a VPC that is automatically created for your AWS account when you create an AWS account. It is the VPC that is automatically selected for new instances and other AWS resources that you launch.
To create a new default VPC, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and navigate to the VPC dashboard.
- In the navigation pane, choose VPCs, and then choose Create VPC.
- In the Create VPC dialog box, enter a name and CIDR block for the VPC. The CIDR block is the range of IP addresses that are available for use in the VPC.
- Choose the region in which to create the VPC.
- Choose the Enable DNS hostnames option to enable instances in the VPC to resolve hostnames to IP addresses.
- Choose the Create VPC button.
- Wait for the VPC to be created and for its status to become available.
Once the VPC is created, you can use it as your default VPC for new instances and other AWS resources that you launch. You can also create subnets, security groups, and other network resources as needed to support your applications.